Friday, September 13, 2013

It's that time again, September Turtle Trot update time. Once again I have yet to stitch on any of the Turtle Trot pieces. While it's true I only recently got my stitching stash moved and opened, I have some other pieces with me I could have been working on.

Whether I want to blame it on work or stress, fatigue, etc. There's all kinds of excuses. Instead, how about I show you something I did finish. At least until I get a beading needle, it's just missing a few beads.

This is Jack-A-Rachnid from the Just Cross Stitch Sept/Oct issue. I love him!


I hope the rest of your Turtle Trot-ers did better!

Tiffstitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...