Monday, February 3, 2014

Update on Tribal Dragon - To Frog or Not to Frog

I have a couple progress pics on Tribal Dragon.
This one shows how I was almost done the light blue colour when I realized I'd forgotten a row in the very first section! It was below the 2nd section, so that piece is aligned properly with the upper part of the 1st section. BUT.. it is above the 3rd section, so I couldn't figure out why the 2nd and 3rd section didn't seem to be lining up. I finally found the mistake, but I decided to try and work around it. In that row of the pattern there are a lot of duplicate rows in other sections, so I'm hoping to just cut it out completely.

I have a feeling if I have to frog all of it or start over I won't ever finish. Anyone else ever run into this issue? What did you do?

I continued on and have started the darker blue for the wings as well.
I'm really happy with how they look together, I just hope I can remember to cut out that row when necessary!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

2 comments:

  1. Could you mark it off on the chart so you know where to leave off. I know what you mean about being worried about finishing it. When a project upsets you it's hard to pick it up again. Good luck deciding what to do. It's a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did, I penciled it off on the chart, so I hope to adapt it around my mistake. Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...