Monday, April 27, 2015

Progress Slowed

I managed to pull one of the muscles in between my neck and my shoulder and that's slowed things down a little. I had hoped to finish the greenery over the weekend on K, but I'm still working on it. 

I'm improving slowly and not stitching much to make sure I don't aggravate the muscle strain. Frustrating, but things could be worse. I'm still debating on if I'll stick with this or change over to White Wolves again. We'll see how the week goes. 

Thanks for looking and as always for your comments!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch 

8 comments:

  1. Nice progress Tiffany. Hope your shoulder heals quickly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Tiffany :-) I hope you heal soon; it's no fun stitching in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, hope your shoulder feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, hope you feel better soon :( so frustrating when you can't stitch in comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much everyone. I'm getting there and trying to be careful so it heals well the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are injured, hope you feel better soon. Lovely progress on your piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...