Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - January 12 - December Mini Cat WIP

I will admit to having this one out in my stitching corner and it's staring at me saying "Finish me! Finish Me!" so this is today's Challenge project. 

I left it off here in December on the Mini Cat:

And it wasn't even close to finished enough to gift to my friend. I've managed a little bit more tonight and now it's much closer to a finish:

but there's still a little backstitch to go. Also, I can't decide if I like the eyes or if I'd rather leave them out. Your opinions would be much appreciated. 

As you can tell, I didn't stitch a lot on this one and instead I pulled out Letter S to continue on:


It's progressing slowly, and I do love these colours so far. I really hope DD likes it too. 

Hope the week is going well for you!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

9 comments:

  1. The eyes on the cat look fine to me. You made good progress for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often leave the eyes off on little charts like this - sorry to disagree with Rachel! Your French knots are smaller and neater than mine though so they look fine to me. Your S is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on both pieces Tiffany. I think the eyes look great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyes look ok to me!
    Nice progress on both of the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the eyes look fine but I also think it would look fine without them. That totally doesn't help you decide. Go with whatever makes you happy. You have to look at it more haha.

    Great progress on both pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but I kind of like it without the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for eyes. Good progress on both pieces by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black kitties. Beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...