Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Stitch Maynia Plans

I decided to join Stitch Maynia's May event this year. I plan to work on 15 different WIPs that haven't seen the light of day this year. So far I've pulled out found:

Letters from Nora L was here:
and is now:

and I also picked up Frosty Friends and managed a little more:

That's all so far since it's only been 2 days. I have managed to finish one sock too, so I guess the pair is still a WIP. Here's how they look so far:


What's exciting about this is the sock actually fits! And now I hope I can make the second one to match in size. Fingers crossed. :) 

I also got in some stash recently from a local-ish LNS, a few LK's I wanted to get before they were exorbitant prices. If you're looking for any online, I found a site that has a fair bit, Half Moon Stitchery

Happy Maynia if you're participating and Happy May otherwise!

Tiffstitch

15 comments:

  1. It's going to be great seeing some of your other WIPs emerge for a little while. Who knows, you may get renewed enthusiasm to want to finish one or two of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I do want to finish all of them, it's just finding time. :)

      Delete
  2. Good progress on your letter L.
    I love your sock yarn,I am pretty much addicted to sock knitting since I discovered I could actually knit them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress Tiffany. Love the sock color. Something I've never tried and don't think I want to but yours looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's somewhat addictive and there are crochet socks, so would certainly be something you could do. But I think you're busy enough!

      Delete
  4. Letter L is beautiful, you made great progress.
    I need to learn to knit, your socks look beautiful.
    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super progress on your WIPs. Like your sock too, nice colors. Looking forward to the rest of your Maynia WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to get another post up today with everything else so far.

      Delete
  6. Great work on L. Those letters do stitch up quite quickly, I've done 5 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the letter L piece! So jealous of your socks!!! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY .... the sock looks amazing, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great amount of progress on L!

    Hooray for a sock! And one that fits! When I made my first one, I was convinced I had alien feet ahaha. Turned out my gauge was so far off it might have been on the moon. Had to go up three needle sizes to get it right. Don't get second sock syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing progress in only 2 days! Well done. Your sock looks fantastic, I love the yarn you have use. Best of luck with the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with you plans for May. Beautiful progress on these two and your sock. The socks always look cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great progress on your Maynia stitching so far, and that sock does look great! It's exciting to make something and find it fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...